Amigo– A new and innovative parallel chemistry workstation
- Designed via customer steering group to control and monitor product synthesis, degradation and solubility studies
- Ideal for Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Fine Chemicals, Petrochemical, Foods and Fragrance industries
- Combines the benefits of parallel processing with unattended sampling to help you progress your projects faster and with more confidence
New ST Tester
The Amigo ST application, for many Amigo users, has proved to be an invaluable and cost effective accessory. A new ST tester design that greatly reduces headspace is in development. In addition, the Amigo ST software now supports automated liquid additions into the slurry. For example, a slurry made with anti-solvent can be sampled, an aliquot of solvent can then be added to the slurry, equilibrated, then sampled again, etc. The new Amigo ST is due for launch September 2016.
NEW! Expert Software adds extra flexibility to the Amigo Workstation
The Amigo workstation was launched at the end of 2011 and has since developed a reputation for increasing productivity whilst the Amigo Express software is providing unparalleled ease of use. We are delighted to hear customer feedback stating the need for less than 10 minutes training, before a new user is running real chemistry on Amigo. Some users, however, have requested extra flexibility for more unusual recipe protocols. Amigo Expert has been developed to address this need so that the routine Express interface can continue to focus on maximum ease of use in the routine chemistry lab. A drag and drop recipe builder is central to Expert, with a sophisticated scheduler working in the background to ensure that, even the most complex recipe sequences, can be run in parallel and in the shortest possible time.
Amigo Solubility Tester
The Amigo workstation can now be used to determine the solubility of drug products, impurities and degradants. The standard workstation, used also used for synthesis and degradation studies, can be upgraded with an Amigo ST accessory pack comprising spring loaded testers, probe, assembly tools, seals and filter paper. Amigo's control software offers a "Quick ST" mode for rapid and intuitive method set up allowing solubilities to be determined at a variety of different temperatures and solvents. Equilbrium can be approached from higher or lower temperatures for added flexibility. As Amigo ST uses HPLC for quantification, solubility information about any detactable analyte can be determined. One of our users has already established the best solvent to wash a cake in production using Amigo ST, for example.
- 10 reactors with individually controlled temperature and stirring
- Intuitive hardware for rapid set up and running
- Customize your own software interface – hide those features and parameters you don’t need
- Analyse your reactions using your chosen HPLC make (e.g., Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, Dionex and model or other technique (GC, SFC, MS, NMR, UV, TLC)
What Amigo users are saying…