The Integrity 10™ reactor block supersedes the very successful model RS10 (over 400 units installed world-wide).
The new unit incorporates a huge wealth of user experience into an enhanced design. Enhancements include refined temperature control and improved reliability via the removal of the reactor cells from the electronics compartment.
A new touch screen control option has been added so that chemists can use the block manually without the need for a PC.
- 10 completely independent studies run in parallel accelerates process understanding and improves decision making going forward.
- Small (0.25 – 20ml) reaction volumes preserves precious starting materials.
- Significant reduction in cost per experiment versus classical reaction apparatus.
- Powerful stirrer drives designed to address a wide range of viscosities.
- Accurate and precise temperature control is achieved using peltier technology.
Integrity 10™ specification
|Number of positions||10|
|Cell cavity diameter||25.5 mm|
|Glass vessel fill level||250ul - 25 ml|
|Temperature Range||-30 to 150 °C|
|Max. temperature difference between adjacent cells||180 °C|
|Maximum temperature overshoot||< 0.5 °C|
|Min. controlled temperature ramp rate||0.1 °C/min|
|Max. controlled temperature ramp rate||5 °C/min|
|Stir speed range||350 - 1200rpm|
|Viscosity capacity||Glycerine at 25 °C|
|Recommended stir bar||AZS4235 10 pack - 12 x 4.5mm (cylindrical) AZS4026 10 pack - 10 x 6mm (oval)|
|Measured temperature range||-40 to + 160 °C|
|Temperature resolution||0.01 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||0.5 °C|
|Stir speed resolution||1rpm|
|Stir speed accuracy||10rpm|
For Manual Applications using the Integrity 10™, please visit the Electrothermal website.